This ISO certified, pure and natural saffron extracted from the pistils of the Crocus flower is full of flavour and aroma and adds a beautiful yellow colour to different dishes of different cuisines such as Indian, Pakistani, Mediterranean, Asian and Arabic. These are the hand-picked vivid crimson threads processed and cleaned to offer the purest form of saffron. This is among the best and well-known qualities of saffron as it produces abundant yellow colour, special flavour and delicate fragrance. This gives a higher colouring key and provides a stronger aroma than lower grades of saffron. This is exclusively available in 1 gm, 2 gm, and 4 gm sealed packing.
What you get
- Pure and natural premium quality saffron
- ISO certified for your complete peace of mind
Reasons to buy
- No artificial colourings, dyes, flavourings or preservatives
- 100% pure and real saffron
- Ideal for vegetarians
- Fully tested, free of any additives or pesticides
- Adds flavour to Indian curries, paella, risotto, rice, soups, etc.