100gm Herbal magic's certified organic walnut shell powder – scrub, exfoliates, moisturizes & cleanses skin, reduces scars, tones and firms - Whole Plant Used
- HERBAL MAGIC'S WALNUT SHELL POWDER Not too happy with the way your skin feels right now? Give it a good cleanse by picking effective body scrubs that will not just improve your skin texture but also help in keeping it moisturised. A must-have in your bathing essentials is definitely a body scrub that can get rid of various skin problems like suntan, dry skin, breakouts, excess oil - you name it! Made with enriching natural ingredients, these scrubs will unclog your pores and remove dirt, grime.
- and toxins to keep your skin soft and radiant. Walnut Shell is finely crushed walnut shells that act as a natural abrasive exfoliant, used in soaps, scrubs etc... The crushed shells still retain natural walnut oil and associated benefits. CHEMICAL FREE - Free from silica and any artificial chemicals, Preservative free, Multi-Purpose
- BENEFITS - Skin Care & Natural exfoliant. It helps with keeping your hair strong from root to tip, nourishes your hair and enhances its strength. Walnut has natural Anti-Dandruff agent. Walnuts has Biotin (Vitamin B7) Component that helps in avoiding hair fall and Helps promote healthy hair growth and other healthy fats help your hair keep that sheen that you love so much. Walnut also help reduces skin aging, helps skin glow, Moisturizes and nourishes the skin.
- DIRECTIONS FOR USE - Commercial manufacturers use walnut shell as an ingredient in facial scrubs and other exfoliating products. The walnut shell gently rubs away dead skin, oil and dirt from the body when properly used. You can make a homemade facial and body scrub from ground walnut shells, yogurt and lemon juice. The yogurt provides a base for the shells and has lactic acid for removing dead skin, while the lemon juice is a natural astringent that closes pores.
- Mix the ingredients together, rub the mixture gently on the face in a circular motion and then wash it off with plain lukewarm water. Depending on your skin quality, you also can add avocado, apple juice, honey, cucumber or olive oil to your walnut shell scrub. Vegan: Does not contain animal-derived components GMO free