Herbal Magic Plant-Based Organic Collagen Powder, No Preservatives, Additives and Artificial Colouring Agents, Rich in Vitamins, Calcium, Zinc
- HERBAL MAGIC’S NATURAL COLLAGEN POWDER: We do not spray any pesticides/insecticides on the crop and hence offer chemical-free natural products to our customers.
- NUTRITIONAL FACT - More than one natural vegetable and herb used in this formulated powder are rich sources of Vitamins, Dietary Fibres, Minerals, Protein, and Phytonutrients which are great for your health*
- BENEFITS- Ready to use as is, no preparation is necessary, Rich in Vitamin B7, Vitamin B9, Vitamin C, Potassium, Sodium, Selenium, Zinc, Silica.
- Store in a cool & dry place, Protect from light and heat.
- Squeeze the air out of the pouch and keep sealed when not in use, Use it within 3 months of opening.
Herbal Magic Collagen powder is an excellent addition to any dish. It goes along with Smoothies, Juices, Shakes, etc. Collagen powder is produced from dehydrated Veggies like Sesbania Grandiflora Leaves, Green Amla, Acai Berry, Spirulina, Acerola Cherry, Green Tea, Lemon, Rose Petals, Guava, Pomegranate, Orange Peel, Holy Basil Leaves, Bamboo Shoot, Spinach, Cinnamon, and Green Ginger.
- Rich in Vitamin B7, Vitamin B9, Vitamin C, Potassium, Sodium, Selenium, Zinc, Silica.
- Pure and Natural
- Dried carefully to retain its vitamins and nutrients.
Ways To Enjoy Collagen Powder
- Take 1 Scoop of Powder to make your Favourite Smoothies, Cakes, Juices, and Shakes.
- It also goes along well with the Breakfast bowl.
Our product is produced in a facility that does not handle nuts, wheat, soy, eggs, or dairy.
- Store in a cool & dry place
- Protect from light and heat
- Squeeze the air out of the pouch and keep sealed when not in use
- Use within 3 months of opening
Please do your own independent research regarding the general benefits & individual suitability of this product. If you have any sort of hypersensitivity to anything please always refer to a qualified health adviser.
This product does not treat/cure/prevent/diagnose.