Herbal magic's pure & natural grit & sand free - dead sea mud mask (for all skin types) face masks, face powders, mud baths, shampoo, body mask, oily skin, peels - 100g
- HERBAL MAGIC'S PURE DEAD SEA MUD - Dead sea mud? Yes, you heard us right! Give your skin the ultimate cleansing it needs by getting hold of skincare products packed with the goodness of dead sea mud. Dead sea is unique due to its high concentrations of salts and minerals. It is particularly rich in magnesium, sodium, potassium and calcium. Dead sea mud is therefore known to nourish the skin, deeply exfoliate the pores, restore the skin's pH balance, increase bld circulation and remove toxins.
- It contains various minerals, especially calcium, silica, magnesium, and iron. Smooth viscous black paste free from grit and sand. Natural characteristic smell. CHEMICALS FREE: No Chemicals used at any stage from production to packaging.
- DIRECTIONS FOR USE : Mix dead sea mud, yoghurt in a small bowl. Add rose water 1 tea spoon at a time, until ingredients form into spreadable clay. Adding a few drops of almond oil/olive oil/ wheat germ oil/jojoba oil are optional. Apply to clean facial skin and allow it to dry for about 10-15 minutes. Rinse with warm water and apply a natural moisturizer.
- BENEFITS: The Dead Sea mud mask is super rich in magnesium, potassium, sodium and calcium, which help you maintain a healthy, youthful and clear skin. It helps you get rid of tanning, acne, blackheads and gives you a lowing and hydrated skin. It also improves the look and feel of your skin by increasing elasticity and minimising open pores, wrinkles and fine lines. Dead Sea Mud is a natural mineral-rich product (silt) that is harvested from the shores of the Dead Sea.
- HYPERSENSITIVITY : Please always do a patch test 48 hours prior to first use. For external use only. Country of Origin: Israel Raw material source: Silt Animal Testing: Not animal tested GMO: GMO-free (does not contain plant-derived components) Vegan: Does not contains animal-derived components
The Dead Sea is a salt water lake in the Middle East, located between Israel and Jordan. The geographical features of the Dead Sea — including the fact that the lake is at the lowest sea level of any body of water on earth and surrounded by mountains makes the surrounding silt and mud rich with a unique combination of minerals like magnesium, sodium, and potassium.
100% Pure Dead Sea Mud