- Jujube - Come spring and the bountiful nature is ready to shower us with the best fruits and flowers. Jujube or ber as we call it India is one such fruit that makes waiting for the spring worthwhile.
- Resembling a date in appearance, the fruit is also known as red date, Indian date, Korean date, Chinese date, around the world and is cultivated mainly in South Asia.
- The slightly tarty and sweet fruit can range from brown to purplish black in colour.
- 100 grams of jujube have 69 milligrams of vitamin C.
- Jujubes have low salt content and high potassium content,
Natural Sun-Dried at low temperatures
100% Pure Jujube fruit Powder
Take one teaspoon (approx 3.5gms) of powder mix with lukewarm water daily in the morning (ideally before breakfast)
Please do your own independent research regarding general benefits & individual suitability of this product. If you have any sort of hypersensitivity to anything please always refer to a qualified health adviser.
This product does not treat/cure/prevent/diagnose any type of health conditions
What is Jujube powder?
You must have heard about a fruit mostly during the spring season called ‘ber’. We Indians call it ‘ber’ but it is commonly known as Jujube. It looks like a date and therefore, it is also sometimes referred to as an Indian date, red date, Chinese date, etc. depending on where it is cultivated. It tastes slightly tart and sweet which is why most people enjoy eating Jujube while it is in season. Appearance-wise Jujube or red dates range from brown to purplish-black in color and has a thin edible skin. People generally eat them in many ways -
1) By eating them raw/fresh
2) By drying them and enjoying the sweet chewy texture of the fruit.
3) By pickling them
4) By making sweet candy out of it
Other than eating jujube, people also use organic Jujube Powder regularly because of the myriad benefits it offers. The nutrient profile of Jujube is pretty impressive. Organic Jujube Powder is easily available in the market today, even online. In fact, many skincare brands today use jujube powder to create organic skincare products and organic hair products. It is so effective in helping you sleep well, calm your anxiety, strengthen your bones, and much more. Let’s talk in detail about the benefits of jujube powder -
- Provides relief from severe constipation -
It is common problem faced by many people and constipation can be a nuisance. Plus, it is not talked about openly due to obvious reasons, but there’s nothing to be ashamed of. Constipation must be taken care of at the right time and treated in a serious manner, otherwise, it can severely affect your entire gastrointestinal health. By ingesting Jujube your bowel movements will get better and your digestion will be regulated. How? - because jujube is very fibrous, and this high quantum of fiber in jujube will aid your digestion process.