GET NOTICED NATURALLY!!!!
AYURVEDIC HERBS & THE MAGIC
Ayurveda is an ancient health care tradition
that has been practiced in India for at least 5,000 years. The word comes from the Sanskrit terms ayur (life)
and veda (knowledge). It is an ancient medical treatise summarizing the Hindu art of healing and prolonging life
using Natural Herbs. It’s first objective is to maintain the health and happiness while the next is to manage
and restore the status of health and productive state of mind.
COMMON NAME: BER/INDIAN DATE/CHINESE DATE/KOREAN DATE
Pure fruit powder NOT treated/ tinctured, or cooked powder extract
Powder extracts are concentrated components that are water and alcohol soluble. They are different from pure powders in the sense that they are not just simply a ground-up form of an herb. Because they undergo tincturing, powder extracts often lack some of the more stimulating properties of the herb they are derived from. However, because pure powders are not extracted, tinctured, or cooked as a powder extract is, they rely solely on the digestive system to extract the medicinal chemicals from the plant.
Come spring and the bountiful nature is ready to shower us with the best fruits and flowers. Jujube or ber as we call it India is one such fruit that makes waiting for the spring worthwhile. Resembling a date in appearance, the fruit is also known as red date, Indian date, Korean date, Chinese date, around the world and is cultivated mainly in South Asia. The slightly tarty and sweet fruit can range from brown to purplish black in colour. The bite-sized fruit also comes with a host of health benefits. From better digestion to inducing sleep, the range of benefits are mind-boggling.
- Helps You Sleep Better - Jujubes were traditionally used in Chinese medi-cine to support sleep troubles like Inso-mnia. Both the fruit and the seeds are rich in flavonoids- saponins and polysaccharides. Saponin has been touted as a natural sleep promoter by several experts in the past. Its sed-ative quality helps induce sleep by lending soothing effect on the entire nervous system.
We welcome you to the magical world of ayurvedic herbs.
We do not spray any pesticides/insecticides on the crop and hence offer chemical free organic products to our customers.
WE ARE DELIGHTED TO PRESENT OUR CUSTOMERS WITH OUR ORGANIC CERTIFIED RANGE OF PRODUCTS
ORGANIC/ISO 22000:2005/FSSAI CERTIFIED PRODUCE
100gms ORGANIC DEHYDRATED JUJUBE FRUIT POWDER (GLUTEN FREE)
BOTANICAL NAME: ZIZIPHUS JUJUBA
- 2. Chronic Consti-pation Relief - A condition as ser-ious as constipation is unfortunately never talked about openly, people are mostly too embarrassed to admit the problem to anyone, which is perhaps the worst they can do to their whole gastro-intes-tinal health. A handful of jujubes/powder may help you get relief from the problem. The high quantum of fibre in jujube helps regulate bowel movements and digestion
- 3. Soothes Anxi-ety Jujube has been proven to have calming effects on brain
- and nervous system. It helps relieve anx-iety as well. The sed-ative effects of jujube fruit or jujube oil extract is also known to work on hormonal levels and induce a calm, relaxed sensation through your mind and body.
- 4. Rich In Vitamin C - Jujubes are a powerhouse of essential vitamins and antioxidants. They are particularly very rich in vitamin C. Vitamin C helps vitalizing skin, fights free radicals and strengthens the immune system. 100 grams of jujube have69 milligrams vitamin C. Since our body cannot produce vitamin C, it is important to make the most of the natural sources that are available. Jujube could be your best bet.
- 5. Supports maintain BP - Jujubes have low salt content and high potassium content, and both of these qualities about the fruit ensures that your BP levels are in check.
Processed through Latest Unique Dehydration Process, where the Drying temperature is maintained at ambient condition.
100% Pure & Natural which ensures that product retains its natural color, flavour, taste, aroma, rehydration nutritional values and extended shelf life without any additives and preservatives.
100 GMS ORGANIC CERTIFIED DEHYDRATED
JUJUBE FRUIT POWDER
- As a food supplement, Adults should take 1 teaspoon (Approx. 3.5 g) Powder mix with lukewarm water, daily in the morning for maintaining good health.
- It should ideally be taken before breakfast.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dosage
Store in Cool & Dry Place, Protect from direct light and heat
- If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medications or have any medical condition including any allergy, please consult your doctor before use.
- Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Not intended for use by persons under the age of 18.
- Do not use if pouch is not sealed or seal under cap (in case of jar) is broken or missing
- Food supplements must not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle
* For educational purposes only. This statement has not been evaluated by the MHRA, Food and Drug Administration or Herbal Magic
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
The information is not intended to be a substitute for professional
Do not use this information to diagnose or treat your problem
without consulting your doctor / physician.
As with all natural products we recommend you seek professional
medical/herbal advice and always do
a hypersensitivity test before using any of our products particularly
those taken internally.
We do not and cannot legally prescribe any products listed on this
page.The user should be familiar with the
use of herbs & powders and should seek professional advice, if
unsure. The buyer is solely responsible
for the use of this item and by purchasing agrees to hold the seller
for any issues arising from the use of this product.