Please read all these terms and conditions.
The term ‘Herbal Magic’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 43 Farndale Avenue, Coventry, CV6 4LT.The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- The information is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice. Do not use this information to diagnose or treat your problem without consulting your doctor / physician. As with all natural products we recommend you seek professional medical/herbal advice and always do a hypersensitivity test before using any of our products particularly those taken internally. We do not and cannot legally prescribe any products listed on our website. The user should be familiar with the use of herbs & powders and should seek professional advice if unsure. The buyer is solely responsible for the use of this item and by purchasing agrees to hold the seller harmless for any issues arising from the use of this product.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- These Terms and Conditions are effective from 01.01.2015
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.